Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I send my information for printing to you?
- When will my labels be mailed?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are your images only used for address labels?
- If I have a custom label made, do you send a proof so that I can check it before it is printed?
- I have a photo I would like to use but it is not digital. If I send it in the mail, will you scan it?
- Can I buy labels and have you ship them to an address other than mine?
- What type of printer do you use, inkjet or laser?
- Will there be duty charged if my item comes across the border?
- Do I need to set up a Paypal account in order to purchase from you?
- How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
- How do I Unsubscribe from your newsletter?
1. There are 3 ways you can send your information to us.
2. We normally ship your labels within 2 business days of payment being received. Remember, your
items are being mailed from Canada.
- Click the image of the item you are interested in. This will open a data entry form
that you can fill out. Just click the submit button on that page to send us your info.
- Send us an email. Please
be sure to check the information for spelling and accuracy as we will be cutting and pasting
your information into the label template.
- Include the information with your payment. Either in the note field if paying with Paypal, or with
the mailed payment. If sending in the mail, please type the information out so that there is no guessing
at what is written down.
3.Shipping varies depending on the number of sheets you purchase and
shipping destination. Please check our shipping rates page.
4. Almost all of our images are high resolution and can be used for other printed materials
as well as address labels. We can use any of these images to make custom wine labels, postcards, bookmarks, letterhead,
etc. The only limit would be your imagination. Let us know what you would like to see and we'll get back to you
5. Yes. We will provide a proof, or proofs, free of charge so that you can see exactly what the
end product will look like.
6.Yes, we are happy to scan your photos for you. They will be returned with your order.
7.Absolutely. We'd be happy to ship them anywhere you like. Just be sure to let us know
where to send them.
8.We use an inkjet printer for all of our products. They print images much better than
9.Packages sent across borders may be subject to duty. This is handled by the customs officials
of your country. Any duty or customs fees charged will be the responsibilty of the buyer.
10.No! You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to shop with us. Paypal is our merchant
account provider and they allow us to accept payments from the major credit cards.
11.Easy. Just click the link in the resources list on the top right hand side of any page, or
you can signup for our Newsletter here.
12. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can click the link at the bottom of any page, or
you can do so using this